To monitor and ensure all incoming raw materials, packaging components and returned goods are sampled, inspected and tested (where applicable)
for the purpose of determining compliance with established specifications. To monitor and ensure all phases of drug manufacturing are in compliance with
established specifications. To receive, inspect, release and control of labels. To ensure quality compliance before, during and after each packaging run.
- Perform inspection, sampling and testing (where applicable) on all incoming raw materials, packaging components and returned goods following detailed
- Preparation of samples for chemical and, where required microbiological analysis and delivering them to QC Lab.
Inspection and test of packaging components utilizing various measuring devices such as scales, micrometers and height gauges to determine conformance
- Collection of samples for blend uniformity test utilizing applicable apparatus and methods.
- Maintaining detailed records of sampling, inspections and testing activities.
Proper testing and disposition of return goods subject to further analytical testing, destruction, repackaging or return to inventory.
Perform room, equipment and packaging lines checks (where applicable) prior to each stage of manufacturing following detailed written procedures.
- Monitor facility environmental operating conditions and release of purified water system.
- Labeling component receipt, visual examination, counting, preliminary inspection and sampling.
- Fill out the QA final labeled product inspection report, final line clearance which includes labeling and packaging reconciliation paperwork.
Prepare QA in-process packaging reports and perform periodic bulk inspections and fill inspection report.
- Minimum H.S. Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- High energy level, good basic math and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package which We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes Health Insurance and an employer-matched 401(k) plan.
Qualified candidates should email a resume, including salary history and requirements, to